I think this white oak press thing is nothing but a scam, and I think I have a solution.If everyone here that has been ripped off by this company simply go to www.BBB.org you can easily file a complaint with the better business bureau.

I have already and I am hoping for the best. I only ordered one copy of this "book" that my wife is supposed to be published in, it broke her heart to hear that she wouldnt have a book with her poem in it to show everyone she knows and loves that she really is good at writing and then maybe they would take her seriously. That is what I propose.

If you feel reluctant, just konw, its free and no is the worst thing they could tell you and then your in the same boat your in now.

Had an Experience with White Oak Press?

Comments

Litfire Publishing - ABSOLUTE SCAM! Hangup Litfire Publishing "I have been called several times by these idiots. "kraig coner" was "his name" and talked non-sense about my book. They all sounded asian. My bet is they are calling..." Read more Xlibris--non-payment of royalties Xlibris "I read in one of the reviews there is a class-action suit against Xlibris for non-payment of royalties. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I can contribute..." Read more DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more US Observer False Andvertisement and False Claim of 4600 Vindications US Observer "The US Observer falsely advertises that the US Observer has vindicated 3 cases every week for the past 22 years. The owner Ed Snook also falsely claims he has a..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more