White Oak Press has released all delayed shipments of anthologies that consumers have called in about and are on emergency listing to be shipped out first class media rate.White Oak Press is working diligently to satisfy the customers who have been waiting for their long over due product and asks the consumer to continue their patiences with the shipping and will be expecting their product after the holiday of the 4th of July or the week of.

White Oak Press unfortunately was workin with a third party printer that was delaying White Oak Press' printing job that was once outsourced to the third party to do in good faith and unfortunately was not completed in a reasonable time frame. White Oak Press has since implimented in house printing to complete the project of all the delayed shipments from Dec. on up into April to the consumers. White Oak Press asks for anyone who has been waiting between these months mentioned above to notify White Oak Press so they can solve the issue immediately for the customer.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Had an Experience with White Oak Press?

Comments

Xlibris--non-payment of royalties Xlibris "I read in one of the reviews there is a class-action suit against Xlibris for non-payment of royalties. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I can contribute..." Read more Magazine Outlet - Bizrate - As a Thank You - Claim your complimentary $100 Reward.   Magazine Outlet "I took a survey and they offered me some free complimentary along with issues of others for $2 each. I was picking out the magazines I wanted which were complimentary..." Read more US Observer False Andvertisement and False Claim of 4600 Vindications US Observer "The US Observer falsely advertises that the US Observer has vindicated 3 cases every week for the past 22 years. The owner Ed Snook also falsely claims he has a..." Read more Authorhouse - Scam Artists of Note Authorhouse "This is a repeat of a blog I wrote in August 2014.. NOTHING HAS CHANGED Author House, Xibris, I.Universe and Partridge are all part of the Author Solutions stable and..." Read more Odd Tattoo Bogota - FRAUD, THIEF and SCAM ARTIST Odd Tattoo Bogota "Fernanda Diaz represents ODD TATTOO Bogota, Colombia and is a thief, a fraud and targets U.S. Citizens as victims of theft via Western Union. Stay away! Fernanda Díaz representa a..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Camping World - Unable to complete simple job. Camping World "Brought my Class B camper van in, showed them where the grey-water tank was leaking. Left five hours later-- no wifi, by the way, in this place!-- with the SAME..." Read more Directv - Sales Representative Lied Regarding Sales Offer Directv "On 9-14-17, I was approached by a Direct TV sales representative, offering promotional sales for service. Since I had Uverse service and was looking to lower the cost of my..." Read more