White Oak Press sent me a letter saying that my poem was chosen to be published and all I had to do was send in 20!What a lie I sent that in over 6 months ago with no avail.

BEWARE anybody who recieves anything from White Oak Press, they are nothing but a scam and if you have been scammed like me, we need to somehow sue the shi* out of them and get our money back!

Their website and phone number have been shut off so they must of been a fraudulent company.e-mail me at kristine_marchese@yahoo.com

Had an Experience with White Oak Press?

Comments

Burneyville, Oklahoma, United States #19913

is there any way i can get ahold of a number for them?

Redgranite, Wisconsin, United States #11777

:? Well I guess that answers my question.I've been waiting for my books for 2 months now.

I talked to someone from there and he told me it will take about 5 weeks to get them. Guess I'll never get them.

What can we do about this?Any legal advice??

Authorhouse - DO NOT USE THIS SELF-PUBLISHING COMPANY Authorhouse "I have published 4 books with this AuthorHouse. I have given them the benefit of the doubt but I will NEVER publish with them again. They have proven to be..." Read more Authorhouse - Scam Artists of Note Authorhouse "This is a repeat of a blog I wrote in August 2014.. NOTHING HAS CHANGED Author House, Xibris, I.Universe and Partridge are all part of the Author Solutions stable and..." Read more Money Map Press - It is a scam Money Map Press "After subscribing to "Zenith Trading Circle" of "Money Map Press" I was getting recommendations which turned out into a disaster. Once I decided to cancel my subscription within "money back..." Read more Money Map Press - False Promises Money Map Press "I was inducted to buy one of their overpriced advisory services with a guarantee to gladly refund my money with in thirty days if dissatisfied for any reason. Their representative..." Read more Behr Deck Over Behr "We also used Behr Deck Over last summer-2016. It peeled off and rotted the wood underneath. We ended up purchasing a whole new deck recently due to the damage. Here..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more