Hannibal, New York

I`m Cassandra Eckhardt again, it really important to me if any of publication or representative contact me as soon as possible at 315-942-5172 or my email address is cassandra_eckhardt@yahoo.com by the end of this week or next week no later concerning my poem I public 6/13/2008.

In addition, this company is no longer White Oak Press, it go by another name by my understanding when I was talking a woman at the White Oak Press. I would greatly appreciate it whose ever the publication are to please contact me at cassandra_eckhardt@yahoo.com or my phone number is 315-942-5172 as soon possible because I have pay for my poem to be public my grandparents money which was 19.95.

Cassandra Eckhardt

Had an Experience with White Oak Press?

Comments

Nerdlinger Poindexter
Kholargos, Attica, Greece #227257

Going on 2,1/2 years and you are still bent out of shape over 19.95 WTF is your problem???

All You Can Books - I managed to cancel !! All You Can Books "I got on to their terms and conditions page and in the "termination" section it tells you to go to the website www.allyoucanbooks.com/cancel I did and I got the cancel subscription..." Read more Birds And Blooms - Scam Contest? Birds And Blooms "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..." Read more The Dark Parlour Magazine The Dark Parlour Magazine "The Dark Parlour magazine took in my photo submission but miscredited me. I contacted them about it and they refused to fix it. Than, they went on facebook and publicly..." Read more Money Map Press - It is a scam Money Map Press "After subscribing to "Zenith Trading Circle" of "Money Map Press" I was getting recommendations which turned out into a disaster. Once I decided to cancel my subscription within "money back..." Read more Festiva Orlando - The worst vacation Festiva Orlando "I arrived july 14 , when i arrived the welcome center was closed didn't make an issue because of traffic arriving late was my fault. Upon entering the room noticed..." Read more Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. Terminix "Terminix tried to trick me into canceling my policy and voiding my warranty coverage, when I refused they canceled my policy anyway. My house has been covered by the Terminix..." Read more EVGO - BAD BUSINESS PRACTICES! Evgo "Please be advised that Evgo owes me the sum of $5,000.00 for the reason described herein. On 06/27/2017 I inquired to the HR manager the status of a position I..." Read more Pronto Insurance - Pronto Sucks Pronto Insurance "Pronto Sucks they are playing games they are in hopes you will move on not collect money owed for damages.. They don't answer or return calls claims adjusters or supervisors..." Read more