Hannibal, New York

I`m Cassandra Eckhardt again, it really important to me if any of publication or representative contact me as soon as possible at 315-942-5172 or my email address is cassandra_eckhardt@yahoo.com by the end of this week or next week no later concerning my poem I public 6/13/2008.

In addition, this company is no longer White Oak Press, it go by another name by my understanding when I was talking a woman at the White Oak Press. I would greatly appreciate it whose ever the publication are to please contact me at cassandra_eckhardt@yahoo.com or my phone number is 315-942-5172 as soon possible because I have pay for my poem to be public my grandparents money which was 19.95.

Cassandra Eckhardt

Had an Experience with White Oak Press?

Comments

Kholargos, Attica, Greece #227257

Going on 2,1/2 years and you are still bent out of shape over 19.95 WTF is your problem???

All You Can Books - I managed to cancel !! All You Can Books "I got on to their terms and conditions page and in the "termination" section it tells you to go to the website www.allyoucanbooks.com/cancel I did and I got the cancel subscription..." Read more Litfire Publishing - ABSOLUTE SCAM! Hangup Litfire Publishing "I have been called several times by these idiots. "kraig coner" was "his name" and talked non-sense about my book. They all sounded asian. My bet is they are calling..." Read more Xlibris Complaint?  Buyer beware and be firm about what you want! Xlibris "Pretty much what I suspect after having published with Xlibris then re-formatting the original book and re-issuing it. I take responsibility for the writing and the illustrations. First time out..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Odd Tattoo Bogota - FRAUD, THIEF and SCAM ARTIST Odd Tattoo Bogota "Fernanda Diaz represents ODD TATTOO Bogota, Colombia and is a thief, a fraud and targets U.S. Citizens as victims of theft via Western Union. Stay away! Fernanda Díaz representa a..." Read more