The copyright that you see in the author's proof is the copyright of the actual anthology not for our poems and they have worked diligently on a personal basis with me to assure that my anthology had gone out and I have received it.Also they let me know that due to their previous printing company that they used was out of business and has caused some delays on their part which is understandable.

I also realize to print and publish a work takes a substancial amount of time and know there are many steps in the making of books. They are working as hard as possible to get out all delayed additions due to past year computer issues and evolving the business to prevent such chaos from happening again.

I find that they are great!

Had an Experience with White Oak Press?

Comments

The Dark Parlour Magazine The Dark Parlour Magazine "The Dark Parlour magazine took in my photo submission but miscredited me. I contacted them about it and they refused to fix it. Than, they went on facebook and publicly..." Read more Authorhouse - Scam Artists of Note Authorhouse "This is a repeat of a blog I wrote in August 2014.. NOTHING HAS CHANGED Author House, Xibris, I.Universe and Partridge are all part of the Author Solutions stable and..." Read more DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more Money Map Press - False Promises Money Map Press "I was inducted to buy one of their overpriced advisory services with a guarantee to gladly refund my money with in thirty days if dissatisfied for any reason. Their representative..." Read more Screwed over by T-Mobile's Assurant cell phone insurance!  Assurant "I purchased a Note 7 phone through T-Mobile in September of 2016 as well as an insurance policy through Assurant for the phone. The phone was stolen in November of..." Read more Odd Tattoo Bogota - FRAUD, THIEF and SCAM ARTIST Odd Tattoo Bogota "Fernanda Diaz represents ODD TATTOO Bogota, Colombia and is a thief, a fraud and targets U.S. Citizens as victims of theft via Western Union. Stay away! Fernanda Díaz representa a..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more Renters Warehouse - Scammers Renters Warehouse "Renters warehouse is nothing but slum lords. They hang up on there customer's when calling to have up stairs bathroom that is pouring into the kitchen fixed. We said we..." Read more