I just recently submitted a poem to white oak press (member association fo american publishers) i was on my computer and was trying to find the website cause i recieved a letter in the mail asking me to purchase a book with my poem and to give them and to give white oaks permission to publish my poem.the paper i had got ruined and so i decided to go online to see if i could give permission there and and low and behold there was a site on all these scams with letters and books sold that were never recieved will my poem be floating around like the rest of them?

I hope not that poem was one of my best poems to have it in someone elses hands what should i do is ther anything i can do?

Had an Experience with White Oak Press?

Comments

I also was scammed.I recieved a letter in the mail and send over a money order.

The money order was cashed 14 days later and here we are 6 months later and I have yet to receive my book.

PEOPLE, DO NOT subit your poetry or your money to White Oak Press for you will never see them again.

I also was scammed.I recieved a letter in the mail and send over a money order.

Hancock, New Hampshire, United States #14289

I smiled, I cryed, and now I am just pissed!A greaving persons heart is not a toy!

It took every penny we had just for me to creamate my wife and bring her home.*** lowlifes like this HAVE GOT to be stopped!!!

I will GLADLY be a part of any suit filed to put these bastards in thier place!

Basalt, Colorado, United States #12946

I sent the mone...have I been scammed?? No book recieved.

Vinita, Oklahoma, United States #7748

I got one too.I had a weird feeling I should check it out before I sent off the checks and the letter.

Now feeling relieved that I didn't waste money on the books that i'll probably never recieve. It was a good poem.

But I can always write more.It just teaches me be carefull where I summit things to.

Elyria, Ohio, United States #6975

i too got a letter but i havent sent it off as i dont know if it is a scam