white oak press wanted money to publish my poem as my poem had only been sent to poetry.com then they must be a part of it i will sue them if they do publish it as i have therights to the poem.and i have been offered a large sum of money by other publishers to put my poems in a book,i only write true poems, and the people who told me there life stories,which i put into poetry,are special.and all the money i get from poetry goes to a special fund.

so please dont be taken in by these *** artists.if your poetry is good you get paid. you dont have to pay any one to publish them.

Comments

Friedberg, Hesse, Germany #12855

Wow, I have tried to make my own research about this issue, and I notice that I am not the only one who almost fall in this tramp. I received in march a letter form "White Oak press" telling me that my poem was so special and it would be a good one to publish it...I believed and inmidately I send my account #, it seemed to be true.

I was lucky that my bank close my account and noticed me it was a fraud (I didn't get charge).

Last week I received an email, telling me the same lie but I wont believe it again!!

I am writing my testimony and I hope, it helps other people to be aware of scams like WHITE OAK PRESS.

Oceanside, New York, United States #5529

I got a letter from White Oak Press saying the same thing. They said that they wanted to publish my poems in the new anthlogy.

Wow! I wrote my poems thinking that it was going to happen, but it was all a big lie.