Please read this complaint and do not buy this product!I bought this and I wish I had read the reviews first!

My iron broke after about four months of use. It just suddenly wouldn't turn on any longer. As you know, this isn't an inexpensive product. I called the company to have them replace this and they said I would have to send them a check for 19.95 as well as pay shipping and handling to send them the broken one.

Well as you would guess I had a problem with that because what if I did that and the next one I got broke again after the 90 day warranty period? Then I would have to give them another 40.00 for another one. I feel that I did spend a lot of money on this product and why should I have to keep ordering new ones and in the meantime be out of a flat iron for at least 4-6 weeks.

This flat iron does work well but it doesn't keep working, which is a huge problem!Please, save your money and buy something that continues to work!

Had an Experience with White Oak Press?

Comments

Money Map Press - False Promises Money Map Press "I was inducted to buy one of their overpriced advisory services with a guarantee to gladly refund my money with in thirty days if dissatisfied for any reason. Their representative..." Read more Xlibris review Xlibris "Did Xlibris publish my book? Yes. Am I satisfied with the book? Yes. However I am not satisfied with Xlibris as a publisher. Not only were they pushy about wanting..." Read more Lucky Tackle Box - Shipping Service Review Lucky Tackle Box "After fighting for months with LTB about their inability to provide adequate customer service, I moved, asked to change address as well as species, it was one or the other,..." Read more DiggyPOD - Formatting Errors in Edgar's Handbook DiggyPOD "End of January 2017 I wrote my 3rd book. Felt I was being sold revisions for $40 each time by Valerie. My book started out an 8 X 11 and..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Falken Tire - Belt broke(?) and tire shredded Falken Tire "I was traveling out-of-state and became aware of a vibration and rumbling sound. At first I thought it might be road noise, but when I got on the interstate highway,..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more