Washington, District Of Columbia

Please read this complaint and do not buy this product!I bought this and I wish I had read the reviews first!

My iron broke after about four months of use. It just suddenly wouldn't turn on any longer. As you know, this isn't an inexpensive product. I called the company to have them replace this and they said I would have to send them a check for 19.95 as well as pay shipping and handling to send them the broken one.

Well as you would guess I had a problem with that because what if I did that and the next one I got broke again after the 90 day warranty period? Then I would have to give them another 40.00 for another one. I feel that I did spend a lot of money on this product and why should I have to keep ordering new ones and in the meantime be out of a flat iron for at least 4-6 weeks.

This flat iron does work well but it doesn't keep working, which is a huge problem!Please, save your money and buy something that continues to work!

Had an Experience with White Oak Press?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Xlibris - Telly Tales III, Second Book Failed Promises! Xlibris "Telly Tales, The Adventures of Telly the Owl was published by Xlibris in 2010 with countless grammatical mistakes, and missing pictures that were part of the story! Marketing with the..." Read more Litfire Publishing - ABSOLUTE SCAM! Hangup Litfire Publishing "I have been called several times by these idiots. "kraig coner" was "his name" and talked non-sense about my book. They all sounded asian. My bet is they are calling..." Read more Eber And Wein Publishing - Eber & Wien Publishing Scam Eber And Wein Publishing "In the summer of 2016 I've participated in a poet's contest on-line. Later on I've received a letter offering me to make a payment if I wanted it to be..." Read more Magazine Outlet - Bizrate - As a Thank You - Claim your complimentary $100 Reward.   Magazine Outlet "I took a survey and they offered me some free complimentary along with issues of others for $2 each. I was picking out the magazines I wanted which were complimentary..." Read more HOW DOES BOOSTABILITY STEAL FROM LAWYERS??? Boostability "NOT WITHOUT THE HELP AND CARTE BLANCHE FROM BANK OF AMRICA!!!! I AM CEO OF A 26 YEAR LAW FIRM. PER TREASURE ACCOUNTING HIGH RECOMENDATIONS OUR THREE COMPANIES HAVE BEEN..." Read more Rustrepairpanels.com rocker panels don't fit Rustrepairpanels "Stay clear of this company. The paper thin aluminium panels they sell don't fit. Mine were too narrow to reach the fastening points on the inner rockers. I tried to..." Read more Techrabbit - Missing parts and can't even log into the site anymore Techrabbit "First time order with techrabbit for refurb jaybird freedoms. Received the order confirm. Great. Tried to log into the site to see status. Couldn't log in. Odd but nothing to..." Read more Gardenwinds - Don't buy the rip lock 350 replacement gazebo canopy Gardenwinds "Rip lock 350 THE WORST! Don't buy this! I bought a 10x12 replacement canopy with the rip lock 350 and within the first month of having it on it ripped..." Read more